Checkin' out the Bourbons Bistro

Share your bourbon related travel stories with us here.

Moderator: Squire

Unread postby bourbonv » Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:23 am

Linn,
There is smoking in the bar and they actually have a small patio dining area out back that I have smoked at as well. I usually eat at the bar.

Mike Veach
Mike Veach
"Our people live almost exclusively on whiskey" - E H Taylor, Jr. 25 April 1873
bourbonv

Unread postby brendaj » Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:05 pm

bunghole wrote:Is Bourbon's Bistro cigar friendly?
Linn

Really, Mike would know for sure, but I'm saying yes. I smoked the whole time I was at the bar. Mike had a pipe (which smelled heavenly).
This is the sort of lovely, laid back kinda place that makes a person want a cigar...
Bj
As a Kentuckian, I consider it my civic duty to drink Bourbon, smoke and bet the ponies. Its a tuff job, but someone has to do it...
brendaj

Unread postby brendaj » Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:13 pm

Mark wrote:Brenda, as always, thanks for posting some photos of the place! I'm sure a great time was had by all, can't wait for us all to share drinks together there when we make it over to KY again.

It is nice to see a place that has one hell of a great bourbon selection in plain view and has staff that is knowledgeable about them. :cheers: Cheers to the Bourbons Bistro!

Hey Mark,
You are most welcome.
John & Jason were lamenting not being able to participate in the Bourbon Festival. They mentioned tents or something around that time. Maybe one night we could all plan to get together there?
Perhaps Brown and Forman would show up and entertain us... :wink:
Bj
As a Kentuckian, I consider it my civic duty to drink Bourbon, smoke and bet the ponies. Its a tuff job, but someone has to do it...
brendaj

Unread postby bourbonv » Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:26 am

Linn,
Jason and John wanted to originally have a seperate cigar room but space limitations prevented that. The owners are cigar friendly.
Mike Veach
Mike Veach
"Our people live almost exclusively on whiskey" - E H Taylor, Jr. 25 April 1873
bourbonv

Previous

Return to Bourbon Expeditions