Smokin' N' Drinkin'

Fire one up and talk about your favorite smokes here.

Moderator: Squire

Smokin' N' Drinkin'

Unread postby bunghole » Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:45 pm

I'm up late smokin' N drinkin', again! (I know, I know, so whats new about that!) Here's what's new => A well aged five year old hand rolled Havana Bolivar corona and three glasses of Buffalo Trace. What an hours worth of pure pleasure! Thanks parshooter!

The wrapper of the Bolivar was very much he same color as the Trace. The smoke was thick; rich, and soothing. Buffalo Trace was the perfect pairing. The Trace had the flavors the Bolivar was missing and the Bolivar had the flavors and a deftly rounded edge on the palate that the Trace was missing. Together they were a pure powerhouse of earthly delight.

Now it's bedtime.

:arrow: imasmokes :!:
bunghole

Unread postby parshooter » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:36 pm

Sounds like you had a wonderful time Linn. Glad you enjoyed the cigar. :)
parshooter

Unread postby White Lightning » Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:12 pm

Lately I've been on an ETL kick - over the weekend I had this with a Partagàs D3 stick.
:clock:
ψ£
White Lightning

Unread postby bunghole » Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:13 am

White Lightning wrote:Lately I've been on an ETL kick - over the weekend I had this with a Partagàs D3 stick.
:clock:

I've only had one Habano Partagas - a series D - a four I think. Awesome smoke.

I just so happen to love Elmer T. Lee Single Barrel and like to smoke the tastey Partagas Spanish Rosado's (from Honduras) with it.

:arrow: imasmokes :cigar:
bunghole

Unread postby sevenmag » Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:43 pm

If it doesn't cool off here soon I may never smoke another cigar. High temps and humidity and lows in the 80's at night just aren't good smokin and drinkin weather.

It got cool enough three or four weeks ago so grabbed some Woodford's and Serie R #4. Made for a great evening.
sevenmag

Unread postby White Lightning » Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:24 pm

Just to follow up, I had my first Bolivar Corona last weekend. Very pleasant smoke. I've had many Bolivar - PCs, Belicoso Finos, and Royal Coronas over the years but for some reason have never had one Boli Corona. Great whiskey companion. I enjoyed the cigar with a generous helping of Old Rip 15.
ψ£
White Lightning

Return to The Humidor