Hurricane Whiskey!

Discuss any bourbon related topics here that do not belong in a forum below.

Moderators: Brewer, brendaj

Hurricane Whiskey!

Unread postby bunghole » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:30 pm

:arrow: What's Your Hurricane Whiskey? :idea:

I rarely drink anymore, but emergency preparedness requires straight bourbon whiskey. I picked up a bottle of 'Larceny' :bom:

St. Bunghole :angel7:
"A Kind Word Never Broke A Tooth."
User avatar
bunghole
Registered User
 
Posts: 2158
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:42 am
Location: Stuart's Draft, Virginia

Re: Hurricane Whiskey!

Unread postby Bourbon Joe » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:04 pm

Linn,
I got out of Dodge before the thing hit. Heading for Alabama. I hope you won't need to hammer the Larceny but think of me if you do. Stay safe brother.
Joe
Colonel Joseph B. "Bourbon Joe" Koch

Bourbon, It's cheaper than therapy!
User avatar
Bourbon Joe
Erudite Bourbonite
Erudite Bourbonite
 
Posts: 1837
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:02 pm
Location: Eastern Pennsylvania

Re: Hurricane Whiskey!

Unread postby bunghole » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Bourbon Joe wrote:Linn,
I got out of Dodge before the thing hit. Heading for Alabama. I hope you won't need to hammer the Larceny but think of me if you do. Stay safe brother.
Joe


You'll be fine in 'Bama, Joe!
The Larceny is an excellent wheater. A very pleasent pour with a lovely nose.
Cheers!
Linn
"A Kind Word Never Broke A Tooth."
User avatar
bunghole
Registered User
 
Posts: 2158
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:42 am
Location: Stuart's Draft, Virginia

Re: Hurricane Whiskey!

Unread postby gauze » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:34 pm

still deciding my house mates don't want to drink yet aparently.
User avatar
gauze
Registered User
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: providence, ri, 02909

Re: Hurricane Whiskey!

Unread postby Birdo » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:20 am

bunghole wrote::arrow: What's Your Hurricane Whiskey? :idea:

I rarely drink anymore, but emergency preparedness requires straight bourbon whiskey. I picked up a bottle of 'Larceny' :bom:

St. Bunghole :angel7:


You rarely drink anymore, but the question is: do you drink any less????
User avatar
Birdo
Registered User
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:28 pm

Re: Hurricane Whiskey!

Unread postby bunghole » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Birdo wrote:
bunghole wrote::arrow: What's Your Hurricane Whiskey? :idea:

I rarely drink anymore, but emergency preparedness requires straight bourbon whiskey. I picked up a bottle of 'Larceny' :bom:

St. Bunghole :angel7:


You rarely drink anymore, but the question is: do you drink any less????


Oh yes! Much less. I used to drink a bottle everyday. Now I may drink one a month. I really shouldn't be drinking at all, but...
"A Kind Word Never Broke A Tooth."
User avatar
bunghole
Registered User
 
Posts: 2158
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:42 am
Location: Stuart's Draft, Virginia


Return to Bourbon, Straight

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 1 guest