I participated in the oral history sponsored by Buffalo Trace with the Nunn Center at U of K. They have made a documentary from the tapes and it will air on KET (Kentucky Educational Television) this summer. Here is the schedule for those in Kentucky who want to see the program.
Hope this message finds you well. I wanted to give you a heads up on the air dates for the KET bourbon documentary you participated in, “Quest for the Perfect Bourbon.” The airdates are below.
· KETKY: Monday, June 6 at 9:00 pm EDT
· KET2: Monday, June 6 at 10:30 pm EDT
· KETKY: Wednesday, June 8 at 6:30 am EDT
· KETKY: Friday, June 10 at 5:00 pm EDT
· KETKY: Saturday, June 11 at 11:00 pm EDT
· KET: Tuesday, June 14 at 4:30 am EDT
· KETKY: Saturday, July 30 at 1:00 pm EDT
"Our people live almost exclusively on whiskey" - E H Taylor, Jr. 25 April 1873