Appalachian Brewing Harrisburg Pa

One bourbon, one scotch, one beer! Talk about brews you've liked or disliked here.

Moderator: Squire

Appalachian Brewing Harrisburg Pa

Unread postby Kinsey Worker » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:17 pm

I discovered a really nice Wheat Beer Last week brewed and Bottled By the " Appalachian Brewing Co. Harrisburg Pa. It is Called Water Gap Wheat and it is a very Nice cloudy tasty Wheat Beer. I really love a good Cold Wheat, Wit or Belgian beer in the Hot days of Summer and this one is a good one Rated B+ on the Beer Advocate it is worth trying if you can get it and it is bottled year round.

I have loved good Beer since I was 16 and have tried many Kinds of Beer my Favorites are more the Old School types not the real Super Hop heavy ones.

Kinsey Worker
Beer Its Not Just A Beverage Beer Is Food
============================================
Kinsey Worker

Re: Appalachian Brewing Harrisburg Pa

Unread postby Kinsey Worker » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:58 pm

Jeff They make Many different Types including
1.Water Gap Wheat
2. Trail Blaze Brown
3. Purest Pale Ale
4. Jolly Scott Scotish Ale a Red Ale
5. Mountain lager
6. Hoppy Trails India Pale
7. Susquehanna Stout
8. BroadStreet Barlywine
all from what I have read available in bottles

I am going to try the Jolly Scott next and if anyone wants to check them out in Harrisburg Pa here is a link to them

http://www.abcbrew.com Or just type Appalachian Brewing and they will come up

I drink more beer then anything and I am always trying different Beers there are so many good ones today for any taste as I have said I tend to like the Beers that are not super Hoppy and I love a good Heffe Weiss Beer.
Another Beer I just tried about 3 weeks ago was Sam Adams Blackberry WitBier it is a awesome beer and another good one from Sam Adams brewing
Dave Z
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Beer Its Not Just A Beverage Beer Is Food
Kinsey Worker

Return to What Ales You