Comments on azoth_melusina`s review of Fighting Cock

Comments and Discussion on Whiskey Reviews found in BE.com's database

Moderator: Squire

Comments on azoth_melusina`s review of Fighting Cock

Unread postby forumadmin » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:04 pm

This is an automatically created topic for discussion about azoth_melusina's review of Fighting Cock.
forumadmin
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Unread postby azoth_melusina » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:04 pm

"ok, FC103...i apologize for not praising you enough last night...! this late morning, something happened...in two days, a little air opened up your feathers...thin mouthfeel thickened, sweetness trumped that originally cocky heat that has now kicked back, proud of it's heritage, confident of its standing amongst other under $20 stellar representatives. no, you're not fancy and don't claim to be. you are exactly what you say you are. sorry i didn't realize it from he git go! thanks for being patient with me and MY impatience!"

ok, folks, yep, this has depth. just give it a little time (OGD needed more time). Just not one to jump out of the bottle and declare itself unidimensionally.
"Whiskey is by far the most popular of all remedies that won't cure a cold." Jerry Vale
azoth_melusina

Re: Comments on azoth_melusina`s review of Fighting Cock

Unread postby azoth_melusina » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:09 pm

p.s. don't want to edit my original review...but forgot to add i caught wonderful caramel and molasses. even the 'heat' of 103 is simply perfect, anything less or more would not. a drop of water THIS time might reveal a surprise, not a disappointment...
"Whiskey is by far the most popular of all remedies that won't cure a cold." Jerry Vale
azoth_melusina

Return to Whiskey Review Discussion