Online Liquor Sales

Talk about rare, export, annual release and other types of similar bottlings here.

Moderator: Squire

Online Liquor Sales

Unread postby dotsonj » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:25 am

Hi Folks,

I am trying to purchase either a bottle of George T Stagg or Parker Heritage, but cannot seem to find any close to where I am at so I need to buy it online. Ebay seems way overpriced for these bourbons, so I intend to use one of the larger online distributors. Any recommendations on a good pace to buy online? Anyone had any issues doing this?

Also, if anyone knows where to get either of these in the Raleigh, NC area please let me know.

Jeremy
dotsonj

Re: Online Liquor Sales

Unread postby bunghole » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Get off your ass, and drive to Kentucky. You're not that far away. It's a beautiful, and easy drive. Quit complaining, and start driving!

"Get Your Motors Running."

"Head Out On The Highway."

"Lookin' For Adventure."

"In Whatever Comes My Way."

Steppenwolf
"A Kind Word Never Broke A Tooth."
bunghole

Unread postby dotsonj » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:41 pm

Hahaha, yeah I suppose that and option. I have some family around Ashland that I will see on Thanksgiving so I might try to swing by a couple places. The other issue seems to be that even the liquor stores in KY have a hard time keeping that danged Stagg on the shelf, but I can see why man that stuff is good. I got lucky last year and found a couple of bottles in Huntington, WV of all places.

For anyone following I ordered some Parkers Heritage from www.specsonline.com. They said they had Stagg in as well but when they processed my order it was sold out. I guess we will see how online ordering goes. I looked at the Binny's place in Chicago but they do no ship to NC.

Jeremy
dotsonj

Unread postby ggilbertva » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:17 am

I may be out of luck since NC is a controlled state. Check with your state liquor board anyway just in case. VA is a controlled state but allows the importation of spirits in limited quantities.
ggilbertva

Return to Enthusiast Bottlings