Comments on Mike's review of Sazerac 6 year old

Comments and Discussion on Whiskey Reviews found in BE.com's database

Moderator: Squire

Comments on Mike's review of Sazerac 6 year old

Unread postby forumadmin » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:44 am

This is an automatically created topic for discussion about Mike's review of Sazerac 6 year old;.
forumadmin
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Unread postby bunghole » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:44 am

Thanks for the review, Mike! I was able to savor the 'Baby Saz' courtesy of One Cube Only at a Virgina chapter of Bourbon Enthusiast tasting event at the angleshare's digs in Luray. Luscious stuff to be sure.

While visiting John & Linda Lipman in Cincinnati this past June, I was able to sample some of the Tom Handy uncut & unfiltered rye. That had to be some of the very best rye whiskey that I have ever tasted. Pick up a bottle if you can find it.

Linn
"A Kind Word Never Broke A Tooth."
bunghole

Unread postby Mike » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:58 am

bunghole wrote:Thanks for the review, Mike! I was able to savor the 'Baby Saz' courtesy of One Cube Only at a Virgina chapter of Bourbon Enthusiast tasting event at the angleshare's digs in Luray. Luscious stuff to be sure.

While visiting John & Linda Lipman in Cincinnati this past June, I was able to sample some of the Tom Handy uncut & unfiltered rye. That had to be some of the very best rye whiskey that I have ever tasted. Pick up a bottle if you can find it.

Linn

I have a bottle of the '06 Handy and did a fairly long and highly complementary review of it. It is indeed exceptionally rich and flavorful.
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rage at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light. - Dylan Thomas
Mike

Unread postby azoth_melusina » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:44 pm

i think, when i tell my tale, it will be a joyous form of glossolalia...no one will understand, but then, sometimes we can just listen to folks blather on and sing about everything and nothing. it will take a few more pours, maybe on the night of the Solstice and/or christmas, to get to that point of no return...thanks mike for your lively and on the spot reviews.
"Whiskey is by far the most popular of all remedies that won't cure a cold." Jerry Vale
azoth_melusina

Return to Whiskey Review Discussion