The 2007 Bourbon Festival is on the horizon now

Share your bourbon related travel stories with us here.

Moderator: Squire

Unread postby Bourbon Joe » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:14 pm

bourbonv wrote:Joe,
You are right, it was you and Fricky. Wednesday sounds good. I can pick you up at the hotel and give you the tour. I just hope the weather is nice so we can take the top off the Jeep.

Mike,
Doug and I will look forward to it. I'll pm you with our cell phone numbers as we get closer to the time. Thanks so much for your offer.
Joe
Colonel Joseph B. "Bourbon Joe" Koch

Bourbon, It's cheaper than therapy!
Bourbon Joe
Erudite Bourbonite
Erudite Bourbonite

Unread postby bourbonv » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:35 am

Pen Bogert is going to host another party at his house on Saturday night starting about 5:00, right after the auction at the Getz Museum. I do hope many members from the forum show up. It will be a good time and it will also be a chance for those wishing to go to the Gazebo to get some food before a long night of drinking.

Pen is going to try to have his blues band there this year but the base player is having health issues. If anyone plays base and wishs to come to the party, let me know and I will tell Pen.

Pen lives on First street across from John Fitch (Drive? Road?) in a big historic house. It will not be hard to find and within easy walking distance of the town square. He his firing up the grill and last year he had hamburgers, brats and pork chops. I am making bourbon baked beans. I am sure there will be many others from the Bourbon Society bringing food and cigars (last year Shay brought some Cubans). It will be a good time.
Mike Veach
"Our people live almost exclusively on whiskey" - E H Taylor, Jr. 25 April 1873
bourbonv

Previous

Return to Bourbon Expeditions