Patience

Cookin' in the kitchen with bourbon & Brenda! Come on in and view her recipes or share with us some of your own.

Moderator: Squire

Patience

Unread postby Mark » Thu May 31, 2007 1:56 pm

Thanks for checking out our new forum. Please give Brenda some time while she collects everything and takes the time to post it up here. In the meantime if you have a recipe you would like to share or just have a general question about cooking with bourbon feel free to post it! Have fun all.
-=_Mark_=-
Mark
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Patience

Unread postby brendaj » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:15 pm

Mark wrote:Thanks for checking out our new forum. Please give Brenda some time while she collects everything and takes the time to post it up here. In the meantime if you have a recipe you would like to share or just have a general question about cooking with bourbon feel free to post it! Have fun all.

What a cool idea! A big thank you to Mark & Chris, and I humbly accept the challenge (gee I wish I had a curtsy emoticon...)

I do have a boatload of recipes, and will be tickled to share. Its BBQ season, what better time! But please forgive me at first. I am just beginning a move back home to Louisville. I expect to be pretty pre-occupied for the next few weeks. (An upside to the move will be a chance to organize all my recipes. That said, moving in general blows... :P .)

Thanks to everyone that has gotten us started!
Bj
As a Kentuckian, I consider it my civic duty to drink Bourbon, smoke and bet the ponies. Its a tuff job, but someone has to do it...
brendaj

Return to Bourbon Recipes