Chicago WhiskeyFest

Share your bourbon related travel stories with us here.

Moderator: Squire

Chicago WhiskeyFest

Unread postby cowdery » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:26 am

I just got the announcement from Mitch Einhorn at Twisted Spoke that he is holding his "The Legends of Bourbon" event again this year on Wednesday night, 3/29 (the night before Chicago WhiskeyFest).

Wednesday, March 29, 2006
8 PM to 2 AM
Twisted Spoke

3369 N. Clark Street, Chicago.

It's the Spoke's annual "The Legends of Bourbon" event. Other guests scheduled to attend include Dave Pickerell (Maker's Mark), Even Kulsveen (Kentucky Bourbon Distillers), Fred Noe (Jim Beam), Jimmy Russell (Wild Turkey), Julian Van Winkle (Van Winkle Bourbon), Peter Pogue (Old Pogue Distillery), Craig Beam (Heaven Hill Distilleries), and Adam Seger (Nacional 27 restaurant and the Sour Mash Bourbon Bread Company). Copies of the book BOURBON, STRAIGHT: The Uncut and Unfiltered Story of American Whiskey and the DVD "Made and Bottled in Kentucky" will be available for sale and signing by me. Call 773-525-5300 for more information. (Twisted Spoke web site.)

The most notable thing here, besides my appearance of course, is that the mysterious Even Kulsveen, not his more visible son Drew, is scheduled to attend.
- Chuck Cowdery

Author of Bourbon, Straight
cowdery

Return to Bourbon Expeditions