Four Roses Tour

Share your bourbon related travel stories with us here.

Moderator: Squire

Four Roses Tour

Unread postby tlsmothers » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:07 am

Jim Rutledge has graciously offered to lead a tour while we are down for the Sampler. PM me if you are interested in joining me.

Friday, April 28th 10am

(And forgive my lack of presence lately. Been in "swamped" mode way too long and need this Sampler vacation BADLY.)
"Drinking just to get drunk is like having sex just to get pregnant." --Robert Hess
tlsmothers

Unread postby MikeK » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:06 pm

You mentioned that the Bartons tour would take about 4 hours. Any idea about the Four Roses tour? (for planning purposes)

Thanks,
Mike
MikeK
Student of Whiskey
Student of Whiskey

Unread postby tlsmothers » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:30 pm

Jim didn't say specifically, but I'd give it about the same time. It always takes a while to walk around, gather folks together, questions, etc.
"Drinking just to get drunk is like having sex just to get pregnant." --Robert Hess
tlsmothers

tour

Unread postby YankeeGirl23 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:37 am

Lenell,

Remember that while you are on this tour think of me. As you know, I have a very weak tongue for bourbon. Also, due to my 'condition' I will be counting the days so I can raise my glass of my favorite (4 Roses) when he makes his entrance into the world. We only have 3+ months now to go, as I am officially 6 months! :clapthumbsup: It's been a while since I last had an alcoholic beverage of any sort, so when I pour my first I hope it does't knock me in for a loop!! Maybe, I should start on that nice drink you concocted for me last year with the cucumbers and lemon with that 'mixer (not sure what to call it -- I am sorry), than work my way back :wink: By the way, can you have Mark pick it up for me when you get it in the store again.

PS: Have fun in Bardstown!!!
YankeeGirl23

Unread postby tlsmothers » Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:08 pm

Girl, you know you will be thought of. We can't wait to celebrate with you again. Your my favorite Four Roses drinkin' buddy.
tlsmothers

Unread postby tlsmothers » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:36 pm

Those of you going here's the info:
Meet us at the Four Roses Gift shop at 10am Friday morn. We're heading out tomorrow for the long drive down, but will have internet acess. Staying at the General Nelson Wed-Sun.

See you soon!
tlsmothers

Return to Bourbon Expeditions