Brooklyn Bourbon Festival at LeNell's

Share your bourbon related travel stories with us here.

Moderator: Squire

Unread postby Mark » Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:20 am

angelshare wrote:Wow, looks like a whole lot of fun! Any plans for a Brooklyn Fest II?

Well we'll be having a get together at my house Oct 9th... Chris and Kristin, Bob and Nancy and LeNell and Ben are expected. If anyone else thinks they can make it shoot me a pm! Come on Linn, make that trip up to Yankee territory lol
-=_Mark_=-
Mark
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Unread postby bunghole » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:08 am

Mark wrote:
angelshare wrote:Wow, looks like a whole lot of fun! Any plans for a Brooklyn Fest II?

Well we'll be having a get together at my house Oct 9th... Chris and Kristin, Bob and Nancy and LeNell and Ben are expected. If anyone else thinks they can make it shoot me a pm! Come on Linn, make that trip up to Yankee territory lol

I'd love to attend, Mark, but, Best Buy's distribution centers (fancy name for warehouses) have just gone to a six day work week, and by October we'll be 24/7. While it mayn't be legal to have an offical 'No Vacation' period, any request for vacation during "peak season" will be sumarilly denied with a BIG RED stamp. If you take a sick day, you sure as hell better be in the hospital! Yes you'd better have a legit doctor's excuse. Yes they'll check!

However, Dr. Dave & Nurse Tina Angleshare could 'green card' (involuntary commitment) ima into a private mental institution on Staton Island. ima could use some intense 'bourbon therapy'!

Hmmmmm.......

:arrow: ima :smilebox:
bunghole

Unread postby Mark » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:58 am

I can totally understand Linn, and hell, I dont want you getting fired before April! You need to keep that job to have the cash to make it to the sampler in April so we can all hopefully get together. :cheers:

As for Dave and Tina it'd be cool if they could in fact make it, or OneCube(Gary), or anyone who wants :lol:
-=_Mark_=-
Mark
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Unread postby Mark » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:25 pm

-=_Mark_=-
Mark
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Unread postby Nokia » Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:56 pm

Lenell,

Thanks for having BourbonFest in Brooklyn, I had a great time. It was great to see everyone and talk and taste Bourbon for an afternoon. Of course I went intending to pick up just a bottle of Rittenhouse Rye and came back with five additional items. Good thing I made my purchases before I started drinking bourbon or else I may have ended up with double that!

Thanks again (and also to Mark, Stacey, Bob, Nancy and Ben) (And great pictures Mark.)

David
Nokia

Unread postby tlsmothers » Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:23 pm

Now, my dear Bob, do you really think you were the only one feeling the warm glow of the amber liquor? :wink: Thanks to all designated drivers! What would we do without y'all! I'm glad I didn't have far to go home.
"Drinking just to get drunk is like having sex just to get pregnant." --Robert Hess
tlsmothers

Previous

Return to Bourbon Expeditions