Bourbon Cruise on the Ohio River

Share your bourbon related travel stories with us here.

Moderator: Squire

Bourbon Cruise on the Ohio River

Unread postby brendaj » Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:18 pm

Hi Folks,
Just wanted to pass this on to anyone that may be interested. The way I understand it, there will be transportation from Bardstown included in the price. I talked with a fella named Dale (reservationist with the Princess) and he told me the price was $75.00. I see $60.00 on the website...
http://www.cqriverside.com/bourbon.htm

Either way, this should be very nice if you're in town, and can splurge to drink Beam Bourbon... :lol:
Cheers,
Bj
As a Kentuckian, I consider it my civic duty to drink Bourbon, smoke and bet the ponies. Its a tuff job, but someone has to do it...
brendaj

Unread postby parshooter » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:38 am

This sounds like a really nice time. Wish we were going to be there early enough to take the cruise.
parshooter

Unread postby brendaj » Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:06 pm

Well, it just dawned on me that this cruise is on the same night as our dinner. Geez, sometimes I'm so clueless it amazes even me... :? .
I'm more sorry that you won't be in early enough to meet us at Bourbons Bistro, which will be way cooler than that cruise... :wink:
Bj
As a Kentuckian, I consider it my civic duty to drink Bourbon, smoke and bet the ponies. Its a tuff job, but someone has to do it...
brendaj

Return to Bourbon Expeditions