BT Experimental Double-Barrelled

Talk about rare, export, annual release and other types of similar bottlings here.

Moderator: Squire

BT Experimental Double-Barrelled

Unread postby brendaj » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:53 pm

Hi Folks,
Just a heads-up for those of you close to, or coming to Louisville. I spoke with Bill from Evergreen Liquors yesterday. He mentioned that evidently, BT had extra of the double-barrelled left from their experimental bottlings, and he bought them. So, he has several of those bottles stashed.

If you're coming thru Louisville for the Festival, Evergreen Liquors is a must stop. Then, there's always Toddy's in Bardstown, and the new Liquor Barn in Lexington (biggest liquor store in the state). If you hit the Liquor Barn, ask for Morgan and tell him Brenda sent you. He'll be very good to you.
Geez I love our liquor stores... :lol: ,
Bj
As a Kentuckian, I consider it my civic duty to drink Bourbon, smoke and bet the ponies. Its a tuff job, but someone has to do it...
brendaj

Unread postby cowdery » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:04 pm

I don't know. I have trouble justifying a trip to Middletown under any circumstances.
- Chuck Cowdery

Author of Bourbon, Straight
cowdery

Unread postby brendaj » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:00 pm

:lol: Yes, I understand...but I'll tolerate the vodka-swilling-beamer-driving-airbag-yuppies to chat with Bill. He's a pretty good guy... :wink:
As a Kentuckian, I consider it my civic duty to drink Bourbon, smoke and bet the ponies. Its a tuff job, but someone has to do it...
brendaj

Return to Enthusiast Bottlings