Weller 19

Talk about rare, export, annual release and other types of similar bottlings here.

Moderator: Squire

Weller 19

Unread postby tlsmothers » Wed May 18, 2005 9:15 pm

I traded a BMH19 rye for Weller 19 at last year's fest. I'm saving cuz some day when we have that damn house of ours finished (sigh) we're gonna invite some special customers and friends over for a Weller dinner where we have all the Weller line open, including the 19. I'd be interested in trading for another one if anyone is interested. I've never had it, and know there's a camp that's not sad to see it go. I thought it would be good fun to finish off a Weller dinner with a 19.

Anybody out there that just loved this bottling? Sure you wouldn't want to part with one if you are in this camp, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on the whiskey.
"Drinking just to get drunk is like having sex just to get pregnant." --Robert Hess
tlsmothers

Unread postby brendaj » Fri May 20, 2005 11:46 am

Anybody out there that just loved this bottling?

:wave: Yepper, it was one of my personal favorites.
Bj
As a Kentuckian, I consider it my civic duty to drink Bourbon, smoke and bet the ponies. Its a tuff job, but someone has to do it...
brendaj

Unread postby bunghole » Fri May 20, 2005 3:49 pm

:silenced: If I had a couple of bottles I would gladly give them away!

:arrow: ima :pottytrain5:
bunghole

Unread postby tlsmothers » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:09 pm

I just landed a few extra bottles. Made a few folks happy who had been looking for them. So nice to see those smiles! Always tough to decide between hording and sharing, ya know!?
"Drinking just to get drunk is like having sex just to get pregnant." --Robert Hess
tlsmothers

Unread postby fixbonz » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:07 am

it's been a couple years since your post, but i love weller 19. it's just about my all time fav, and if you have any you are looking to sell/trade, particularly the 2000, i'm your huckleberry.
fixbonz

Return to Enthusiast Bottlings