Single Barrel of Buffalo Trace

Talk about rare, export, annual release and other types of similar bottlings here.

Moderator: Squire

Unread postby bunghole » Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:12 pm

The Whiskey Viking wrote:Nice pic Linn!

That's what I call a teaser – makes me wanna have a pour myself.
Seams digital photography isn’t that difficult after all :wink:

Thomas

Thank You Thomas! It's not a bad still-life photo composition wise, but the quality of my Fuji FinePix S3100 has a lot to be desired. I thought that I had done my homework before buying it, but now I wish that I had gone ahead and spent twice as much money on a much better camera. I will say that it is one of the better $300 digital cameras. 4 Megapixels and a 6X optical zoom + 3X digital zoom. All the other cameras at the $300 price point have only 3 megapixels and 3X zoom. A lot of the low cost digitals have slow and often sloppy auto-focus. My Fuji is sloppy on flash shots, but outside in full sun the auto-focus is crisp. You get what you pay for. Don't expect a thousand dollar camera for three hundred dollars.

:arrow: imaneedsacanondigitalrebel! :idea:
bunghole

Unread postby The Whiskey Viking » Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:17 pm

bunghole wrote: :arrow: imaneedsacanondigitalrebel! :idea:

Funny you should say that Linn
I've been planning to buy a Digital Rebel for some time now – but it’s a hefty price.
Also people seem divided about the ability of the camera to take crisp pictures.

Thomas
The Whiskey Viking

Unread postby Mark » Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:33 pm

Very nice pic Linn, and nice laptop too :lol: Guess that was from BestBuy! I guess we should keep camera talk in the watercooler but we can continue this there if it carries over... Chris, me and Bob as of a few weeks backl all have the Nikon D70 and I'll tell ya' I am personally glad I went with the Nikon. Thanks to Chris for persuading me away from the Canon. Not to mention all the online sites gave more praise to the Nikon as well.
-=_Mark_=-
Mark
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Unread postby Brewer » Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:11 am

I just finished my first bottle of the Single Barrel that we picked. For me, finishing a bottle in 3 months is quick. I know its a long time for some of us, :wink: but for me its the fastest I've ever finished off a bottle of anything. I'm happy that there's plenty more of this in the bunker though, cuz I love this stuff! :D
Bob
Brewer

Previous

Return to Enthusiast Bottlings