The best bourbon in the whole wide world

Discuss any bourbon related topics here that do not belong in a forum below.

Moderator: Squire

lucky

Unread postby Bucc58 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:35 pm

You guys are really lucky to have several friends to share your love of bourbon with. I only have one friend that will drink straight Bourbon with me and that is a once or twice a year visit. The rest want it mixed all the time to cover up the taste or detest it so much they won't drink it at all. My girlfriend won't even kiss me when I've been consuming straight bourbon until I rinse out my mouth. :( But this forum and Devins will get me through. :partyman:
Joe Young
Bucc58

Unread postby BourbonDrinker » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:57 pm

I have a few people at work that I can talk bourbon with. I'm trying to get together more often with friends to dirnk Bourbon, but everyone is so busy with work and family... On my birthday a bunch of friends showed up and everyone drank my bourbon! It was great! I think every one of my bottles was sampled at least once that night! Even non-Bourbon drinkers decided that since it was my special-day they'd go along with it.

All of my neighbors, whom I see quite often, prefer Scotch---little do they know, if they just came over I'd pour as much bourbon as they'd want.

Generally, it's just me, a shot of Bourbon, and a good show on the television. My wife won't touch the stuff either, but she WILL kiss me when I'v had bourbon! She loves the stuff second hand. Especially when I've been drinking my George T. Stagg---she love to kiss me after this!

Funny enough, one day she looks at me and says, "Honey, I'm glad your drinking more often now. It's good for your health to have a drink a day." God I love that woman!

My dogs also have to be in my lap when I'm drinking bourbon. They're always trying to get at my glass! I have to make sure I set it out of their reach because they love the smell.
Devin
Head Drinker
http://www.BourbonDrinker.com
Bourbon Ratings and Discussion
BourbonDrinker

Previous

Return to Bourbon, Straight