Whiskey Auction in NC - March 10th

Discuss any bourbon related topics here that do not belong in a forum below.

Moderator: Squire

Whiskey Auction in NC - March 10th

Unread postby sollie1 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:26 am

On March 10th Leland Little will be running an intriguing Whiskey, Cognac & Rare Spirits auction. We will be offering Kentucky bourbon, including potentially the largest collection of whiskey from the Old Van Winkle Distillery ever to come up for auction. We are located in North Carolina and hold the largest whisky & fine wine auctions in the Southeastern/mid-Atlantic US.

https://www.lelandlittle.com/l/listing/auction/148/

I am happy to answer any questions.

Thank You!

Mark Solomon
Leland Little Auctions
sollie1

Re: Whiskey Auction in NC - March 10th

Unread postby Squire » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Mark asked if he could post the auction notice and I agreed provided his company is licensed to sell spirits by the State of North Carolina. I cannot speak about local legal restrictions that may be placed on individual bidders, for that you guys will have to inquire on your own.

Impressive array of stuff on offer.
Squire

Re: Whiskey Auction in NC - March 10th

Unread postby sollie1 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:31 pm

Thank You for allowing me to post this. If anyone would appreciate what we are offering, I believe members of this forum would. We are licensed to sell liquor in North Carolina. Of note, NC requires that we charge NC sales tax, regardless whether we ship out-of-state. We have an in-house shipping department and are allowed to ship to most states. However, there are some states such as Alabama, Oklahoma, Deleware and a handful of others that will not accept alcohol shipments. Our shipping director would be able to answer those questions (i.e., shipping@lelandlittle.com).

Warm Regards,

Mark
sollie1

Return to Bourbon, Straight