Wild Turkey Tribute

Discuss any bourbon related topics here that do not belong in a forum below.

Moderator: Squire

Wild Turkey Tribute

Unread postby abcgroup » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:23 pm

Hello Gentlemen (and Ladies),

It's been quite some time since I've been on here and I'm glad to be back. Mike...we still need to eat BBQ and hit the tasting one day.

anyway...I just came across (i think) what might be TWO bottles of Wild Turkey Tribute. Mike, if you're interested, hit me up. Anyone else, do the same. I can send it to whoever but you gotta cover shipping (and bottle) costs. I know some of you treat that stuff like a holy grail.

cheers,

abcgroup
abcgroup

Unread postby Mark » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:41 am

Welcome back abcgroup and that's nice to put out the offer like that. Hopefully someone who has a few already won't grab one but rather let someone who hasn't had the chance of trying tribute have it. :wink:
-=_Mark_=-
Mark
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Unread postby Mike » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:45 pm

Mark wrote:Welcome back abcgroup and that's nice to put out the offer like that. Hopefully someone who has a few already won't grab one but rather let someone who hasn't had the chance of trying tribute have it. :wink:

Aw, Mark, why did you have to say that? You know I like Tribute too much (less than a full bottle leff) and now you wantin me to give over my chance for another bottle.

I wouldn't do it except Barleycorn, who is a better man than I am, says give someone else a shot at it. Hell of a thing when your dog is your moral superior. Mayhap all dogs are our moral superiors. Surely I ain't the onliest man/woman whose dog is a better person than he/she is?
Last edited by Mike on Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rage at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light. - Dylan Thomas
Mike

Re: Wild Turkey Tribute

Unread postby Mike » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:51 pm

abcgroup wrote:Hello Gentlemen (and Ladies),

It's been quite some time since I've been on here and I'm glad to be back. Mike...we still need to eat BBQ and hit the tasting one day.

We need to get the Atlanta BE folks togither and eat some ribs and drank some whiskey and tell some lies. You know, I ain't robbed no liquor store in quite a while, I might need to go back at it part time sos we can have a good supply of cheap whiskey cause I ain't giving y'all none of my good stuff.............well maybe a wee sip just so you know I am a class guy.
Mike

Unread postby Mark » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:46 pm

Sorry Mike, I didn't mean it towards you as you probably knew but heck, if no one else takes him up on it why not get another if you truly love it and DO drink it rather than look at all the bottles! :lol: Lord knows I had WAY too many bottles I only looked at that were in my collection but the best time I had to be honest was finally tasting what was in some of them bottles...
-=_Mark_=-
Mark
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Unread postby Mike » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:03 pm

Mark wrote:Sorry Mike, I didn't mean it towards you as you probably knew but heck, if no one else takes him up on it why not get another if you truly love it and DO drink it rather than look at all the bottles! :lol: Lord knows I had WAY too many bottles I only looked at that were in my collection but the best time I had to be honest was finally tasting what was in some of them bottles...

Shucks, Mark, just poking a little fun (you knew that). While I am at it, how is that baby boy of yours doing?
Mike

Return to Bourbon, Straight