GT Stagg

Discuss any bourbon related topics here that do not belong in a forum below.

Moderator: Squire

GT Stagg

Unread postby bigw » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:00 pm

I can't find it anymore..No retail here in NY,,amy help online would be appreciated!!
bigw

Unread postby ggilbertva » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:30 pm

Unfortunately, I've only found WLW at Internet Wine & Spirit but it runs $198 (ouch!). I've slowly fed my bunker with a couple bottles of each but the store I was getting them from has completely sold out. Now we wait for the '07 release. Stock up!
ggilbertva

Unread postby ggilbertva » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:47 am

I was fortunate enough to run across two bottles of GTS '06 at my local ABC store. He's had them sitting there for months and not a single person gave them a good home.....that is until now....
ggilbertva

Unread postby OneCubeOnly » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:13 am

As you've discovered, many of the VA ABC "Special Order" items have a shelf-home in certain locations.

I bought my WLW off the shelf at the Clifton location last year. I can't verify that they still host any, but if you're nearby it might be worth taking a look.
OneCubeOnly

VA ABC

Unread postby ggilbertva » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:42 pm

You are correct that some of the premium selections are only in certain locations. That's why I was totally surprised to see GTS sitting in Herndon. I was in an ABC store in Clifton just last week and they had 6 bottles of '06 Stagg on the shelf. That store was one of the few that had a fairly decent selection of Bourbon's and Rye's.
ggilbertva

Return to Bourbon, Straight