Drinkin' At Frankie's

Discuss any bourbon related topics here that do not belong in a forum below.

Moderator: Squire

Drinkin' At Frankie's

Unread postby bunghole » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:40 am

It's not so unusual for my cell phone to start singing.

What is unusual is for Bourbon Joe from Michterville, PA to be calling me from Roanoke, Virginia.

Meet you downtown?

OK.

At Frankie's place?

Yep.

Cigars?

Got 'em!

Chicks?

We'll get some.

How many?

Enough.

OK I'm On My Way.

That's how Wednesday Night Live from Roanoke, Virginia started out. I had never met Joe Bourbon nor his son Bourbon Bob before.

It's always great fun to meet folks for the first time, but this evening was just way too cool. We had a wonderful time with great bourbons; fine cigars, and fantastic steaks.

All three of our waitresses were very pretty and attentive - two of which had pert and perky breasts, of which one had a plush, round 'come hither & spank me' bottom that still has me standing at attention. :salute: :usa2: :salute: :love10:

ima had a great time and just wanted to thank Joe Bourbon & Bourbon Bob. It's not often that you get to meet such fine folks, and it's always special when you do.

Thank You Gentlemen :urock: :partyman: :smilecigar:

:arrow: ima :smilebox:
bunghole

Unread postby bourbonv » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:09 am

I have never met Joe's son, But I agree that Joe is top notch in every way. I am glad that you got to spend some time with them Linn. That would have been a very interesting evening. Of course in evening with our dear old bunghole is going to be an interesting evening! I hope you drank one for me.
Mike Veach
"Our people live almost exclusively on whiskey" - E H Taylor, Jr. 25 April 1873
bourbonv

Re: Drinkin' At Frankie's

Unread postby Bourbon Joe » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:08 pm

bunghole wrote:

ima had a great time and just wanted to thank Joe Bourbon & Bourbon Bob. It's not often that you get to meet such fine folks, and it's always special when you do.

Thank You Gentlemen :urock: :partyman: :smilecigar:

:arrow: ima :smilebox:

Linn,
The pleasure was all ours. Thanks for joining us. It was a great treat to finally meet you in person, have a great meal, smoke some great cigars and sample a gaggle of bourbons.
Joe
:hungry2: :urock: :thumbup: :smilecigar:
Colonel Joseph B. "Bourbon Joe" Koch

Bourbon, It's cheaper than therapy!
Bourbon Joe
Erudite Bourbonite
Erudite Bourbonite

Unread postby bunghole » Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:41 pm

bourbonv wrote:I have never met Joe's son, But I agree that Joe is top notch in every way. I am glad that you got to spend some time with them Linn. That would have been a very interesting evening. Of course in evening with our dear old bunghole is going to be an interesting evening! I hope you drank one for me.

We did indeed, Professor Veach! Toasts were made and if a more wide ranging bourbon discussion could have been packed inside a three hour time frame I'm at a loss as to how it could be done. :wink:

PANTS AWAY!
bunghole

Unread postby Bourbon Joe » Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:52 am

bourbonv wrote:I have never met Joe's son, But I agree that Joe is top notch in every way.

Thanks for the kind words Mike and right back at ya.
Best Regards,
Joe
Colonel Joseph B. "Bourbon Joe" Koch

Bourbon, It's cheaper than therapy!
Bourbon Joe
Erudite Bourbonite
Erudite Bourbonite

Return to Bourbon, Straight