Contemplations for this holiday season (not yet tried):
1) Guilt free egg nog: AAA ($10/750ml in VA)
2) Slightly guilty egg nog: VOB BIB (cheap, except for the 200 mile drive to get it!)
3) Guilty egg nog: OFBB 03 Spring ($36 in VA, plus limited supply)
4) VERY guilty egg nog: Randy Blank's Van Winkle 12 year: so much nutmeg flavor, it's gotta be good!
5) Fantasy egg nog: Stagg 04 - don't you just wonder if that would be the best egg nog in history?
I hadn't thought about Old Fitzgerald BIB; I have one bottle on hand. It's easier to get than Barton, but still a 2 hour drive. I might try it though!
Dave & Tina