Welcome to The Voting Booth

Come and vote your opinions on events in the whiskey world here! Let the polling begin!

Moderators: Squire, Dump Bucket

Welcome to The Voting Booth

Unread postby Mark » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:20 am

Hello everyone and welcome to our newest forum, the Voting Booth! Also, Welcome our 3 new pollsters who will be heading up this forum - Mike, Linn and Emerald! :bounce:

We're just getting the ball rolling here, but at a time frame they decide upon (perhapsd weekly), the pollsters shall start a poll about something/anything in the bourbon world which you all, the community shall vote on. It'll be a great way to send the bourbon industry some input into what you may like to see, not see, your impressions etc. Maybe with some luck, we can get some distilleries on board to give the pollsters something which they would like put out there to be voted upon by people such as yourselves.

So welcome our new pollsters and please all, make sure you stop by here and vote in the polls once everything is up and running!

Thank You,
Mark and Chris
-=_Mark_=-
Mark
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Welcome to The Voting Booth

Unread postby bourbonv » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:00 pm

The voying booth was Jeff's idea. We discussed this concept for well over a month before finally getting the forum in place. I would personally like to thank Jeff for the idea and I would also like to thank Linn, Mike and Emerald for fvolunteering to to serve as pollsters.

The concept here, as I understand it , is for these three pollsters to PM and consult each other and every week or two come up with a real serious subject poll for the members. What I mean by that is that the poll should be something that will interest the members of the Bourbon industry. Just imagine some bourbon heavies sitting around and thinking about what they think they should do to attract the attention of the real bourbon drinkers - I would say Bourbon Enthusiasts. They toss around proof point (good poll Jeff) and they decide, "why don't we look and see what the polls on BE show?" and come check out our poll numbers. I am also hoping that even though non-members can not vote, I do hope that non-members can see the results of the poll.

So let us get behind the pollsters and voice our opinions when they post their polls.
Mike Veach
"Our people live almost exclusively on whiskey" - E H Taylor, Jr. 25 April 1873
bourbonv

Unread postby tomB980 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:06 am

Very nice idea i like it..He's a great...By the way I'm a new member this site this is my first time to post here...
tomB980

Unread postby Bourbon Joe » Mon May 07, 2012 6:33 am

Are we ever again going to have a poll?????????????????????
Joe
Colonel Joseph B. "Bourbon Joe" Koch

Bourbon, It's cheaper than therapy!
Bourbon Joe
Erudite Bourbonite
Erudite Bourbonite

Return to The Voting Booth