Very Very Old Fitzgerald

Have an old/rare bottle you'd like some more info on?

Moderator: Squire

Re: Very Very Old Fitzgerald

Unread postby independant » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:56 pm

Good luck to you. Someone should come along and buy it that will enjoy it. On the other hand you may have wanted to start it a bit lower but you never know.
independant

Unread postby JBF1213 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:20 am

I'm not going to exactly cry myself to sleep if it DOESN'T sell. I suppose I'd just be forced to enjoy a drink. JBF
JBF1213

Unread postby drinkdrankdrunk » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:30 am

Yeah good luck in PRISON. I have notified the proper authorities and because of your documentation on this site, we now have written record of your illegal activities.
drinkdrankdrunk

Unread postby JBF1213 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:12 pm

'sigh'

Amazing the number of welcoming private messages and invitations I get. But then someone weighs in on the legality of an auction for a collector's bourbon bottle, similar to those auctioned all of the time on E-bay under their very narrow terms of use, and the criticism comes from across country, and everything turns a little sour. For those of you who have been welcoming, much thanks. I intend to make this forum a regular stop through my internet rounds, for my detractors, feel free to PM me with your opinions. It saves everyone else the time reading it when it is purely directed at me.

JBF
JBF1213

Unread postby drinkdrankdrunk » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:12 pm

JBF1213 wrote:'sigh'

Amazing the number of welcoming private messages and invitations I get. But then someone weighs in on the legality of an auction for a collector's bourbon bottle, similar to those auctioned all of the time on E-bay under their very narrow terms of use, and the criticism comes from across country, and everything turns a little sour. For those of you who have been welcoming, much thanks. I intend to make this forum a regular stop through my internet rounds, for my detractors, feel free to PM me with your opinions. It saves everyone else the time reading it when it is purely directed at me.

JBF

For Christ's Sake, Jeff worned me about not following statements with "emoticons" to truly make a statement, that they could be misunderstood. No authorities have been contacted. I wouldn't even know who to contact. Here is how my first statement should have read:

"Yeah good luck in PRISON. I have notified the proper authorities and because of your documentation on this site, we now have written record of your illegal activities." :lol: :D :) :bounce: :blackeye: :geek: :clown: :cherry: :lol: :D :) :blackeye: :bounce:

Now sell your bottle and be on your way!
drinkdrankdrunk

Unread postby JBF1213 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:55 pm

Admittedly, that would have helped. Sorry I didn't catch the tone correctly. Given some previous comments, not your own, I may have jumped the gun. JBF
JBF1213

Unread postby whitemike » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:44 pm

drinkdrankdrunk wrote:Yeah good luck in PRISON. I have notified the proper authorities and because of your documentation on this site, we now have written record of your illegal activities.

That's funny I thought you were kinda serious but with all of your other posts I've read I was like he can't be serious. That's some good dry sence of humor and ya just throw a smilely face behind it cuz when its on paper it seems more serious without us knowing you in person
:D
whitemike

Previous

Return to Collector's Corner