Parting with A.H. Hirsch 16yr and PVW 23

Have an old/rare bottle you'd like some more info on?

Moderator: Squire

Parting with A.H. Hirsch 16yr and PVW 23

Unread postby stover954rr » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:18 am

Hi Folks.
I am parting with a couple of bottles of AH Hirsch 16yr gold foil, and 1 bottle of PVW 23yr. Both bourbons have been stored properly in a climate controlled cellar and are guaranteed to be original and authentic. I know the prices of these have really gone up over the years. I will take $1050 for the Hirsch and $1450 for the PVW 23 (it comes with the black bag and bottle # can be verified, also it is from 2006 I believe). The prices include shipping.
I wouldn't be selling these if they weren't worth this much, but my daughters college fund would make good use of the money. I am firm on the price because I have just sold a bottle of the hirsch on CL for this same price.

I know I am new to this forum, but have been on bourbon drinkers forum and have outstanding ebay feedback. As a fellow enthusiast I am looking to do an honest deal with a like minded person.

I also have 1 bottle of hirsch blue wax I am willing to part with, but the price must be right.

Thank you for taking the time to read and happy new year!

Stover

also the email for the forum is not my daily email, that is stover783@gmail.com
stover954rr

Re: Parting with A.H. Hirsch 16yr and PVW 23

Unread postby bygodwv1 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:34 pm

Still trying to sell the AH Hirsch 16yr?
bygodwv1

Re: Parting with A.H. Hirsch 16yr and PVW 23

Unread postby peterh » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:17 pm

If still trying to sell the AH Hirsch and you've come down in price, I'd pay you $2,100 for the 3 bottles.
peterh

Return to Collector's Corner