I am new at this. my wife and i purchased these items and are curious if someone can give us a ballpark value on them. any help will be appreciated. thank you..
1. haig & haig seal number 36-0603994 4/5 quart Edinburgh Scotland 86-8 proof. 100% scotch whiskers product of Scotland.
2. Antique seal number 18-0910980 bottled fall 1940 made fall 1935 100 proof distilled by Frankfurt distilleries.
3. old Taylor seal number 18-5706591, made spring 1949 bottled fall 1954 1 pint Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey.
4 my personal whiskey w.b Moran seal number 18-1808322 bottled 1943 Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey
5. (12) 1/10th pint all sealed old Kentucky tavern straight bourbon whisky spring 1952 bottled fall 1959 state of Maryland
6. (1) empty canter beams choice Kentucky straight bourbon whisky Maryland seal number 448589104 Olympic style design on canter front and back colors are blue and white.