I've actually been drinking a lot of bourbon and rye recently but my scotch bunker is pretty well stocked as I just got an excellent early Christmas present: a Bruichladdich 17
I plan on saving it until my party on Saturday night but it's going to be tough as I think I can hear it calling my name... anyway, here's my list for that desert island that's luckily stocked with scotch. I think I'll once again go in an order of how I might drink them, from lightest to nastiest!
1. Compass Box Asyla (a very nice blend)
2. Talisker 18 (probably my favorite, if I'm forced to chose)
3. Highland Park 18
4. Bruichladdich 20 (Flirtation) (but that might change depending how the 17 does!)
5. Compass Box Eleuthera (an interesting blend that begins to bring on the peat!)
6. Laphroaig 10 Cask Strength
7. Caol Ila 25 (I stole this one from Mike K, what a great whisky, it's too bad it costs so darn much!)
Thanks for starting this post Mike, I can hardly wait to open up some bottles now!