Chew's message to whiskywhiskywhisky!

Love bourbon but still enjoy an occasional foreign whisky pour as well? Discuss some of your favorites here.

Moderator: Squire

Chew's message to whiskywhiskywhisky!

Unread postby ChewyLeatherTobacco » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:52 pm

please post this on my page if your a member of that site. i can't log on.

hi, guys. this is only way to contact you. it was no hoax. i mistyped it as 'like' when i 'dont' like laproig 40%. I was dead serious all along. was not trolling. never have. i could not edit the mistype!!! Mark lock me out! Maybe it was Dramming.

The reason i disappeared was simply i could not log on what so ever. Blame Mark! I think it been a year!

i was googling a 'buttery popcorn' string then came along my old post. I see you still comment on me.

Actually looking at my marathon is quite funny when i reread it. i put everything into it, then keep coming back, then sorta go in circle on same dam thing. I do think some is even uncoherent. I have no idea were my BIG BOLD print came from.

oh, say hello to Bill Murray on whiskywhiskywhisky. I only just got round to watching MEATBALLS after a few decades. Actually it was good. I had no idea he even exercised.

ChewyLeatherTobacco

Re: Chew's message to whiskywhiskywhisky!

Unread postby ebo » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:09 pm

Am I the only one wondering why this doesn't sound like the usual incoherent babble? What gives? :?
ebo

Re: Chew's message to whiskywhiskywhisky!

Unread postby ChewyLeatherTobacco » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:48 am

what gives! well anyone that's member of bourbonenthusiast and also on whiskywhiskywhisky.com please post above. i have no why to enter site oe contact administrator and some are wondering why i left the site.
ChewyLeatherTobacco

Return to Scotch Whisky