Ryes on sale at Shopper's Vineyard

Talk about Tennessee, American and Rye Whiskey here.

Moderator: Squire

Ryes on sale at Shopper's Vineyard

Unread postby purplehaze67 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:57 am

Just received an email from SV with the following specials on Rye:

Everyone who buys from me knows my eLetters are always great deals. Not everyone may buy what I promote, but I think we’ve known each other long to know I don’t offer something unless I know I’m going to give you a great value. Well, I’ve put together an e-mail that I think strengthens my point. Today I’m going to promote Rittenhouse Bottled in Bond 100 Proof Rye and Vintage Rye 23yr Rye. I have two quick stories on these ryes:

Rittenhouse Bottled in Bond is an award winning rye. It’s comes from Heaven Hill Distillery and was named, “North American Whiskey of the Year” at the 2006 San Francisco Spirits Competition. This rye retailed for about $14/bottle and it always sold out. It was also hard to get. Until recently, I hadn’t gotten a delivery in about 8 months. I’m going to run a special price: $11.99/bottle. That’s the cheapest around.

The second item I’m promoting is Vintage Rye 23yr Rye, which comes from the Kentucky Bourbon Distillery. I classify this as an “inventory reduction” promotion. I’m sitting with a fair bit of cases and I want to move them through the system. I’m going to put it on sale for $89.99/bottle. The average price of this item is $100/bottle. Not a bad deal if you ask me.

-Seth

http://www.shoppersvineyard.com/product_new.asp?pID=32192

http://www.shoppersvineyard.com/product_new.asp?pID=34380

I'd wanted to get my hands on some Rittenhouse for a while but have had trouble finding it available anywhere, so I jumped on a few bottles here. Didn't buy the Vintage 23. Probably very good, but just a little out of my ideal price range at this time.
purplehaze67

Return to Non-Bourbon Whiskey