Conecuh Ridge

Talk about Tennessee, American and Rye Whiskey here.

Moderator: Squire

Conecuh Ridge

Unread postby tlsmothers » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:45 pm

Wes Henderson from Conecuh (he pronounces it cuh-neck'-uh and not con'-uh-kuh) Ridge called yesterday. Says they are alive and kicking and asked about distribution connections in New York. Good to know they ain't dead and survived the liquor authority busting. http://www.showmenews.com/2005/Feb/20050216News035.asp
"Drinking just to get drunk is like having sex just to get pregnant." --Robert Hess
tlsmothers

Unread postby sevenmag » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:47 pm

"Conecuh Ridge is out of business in Alabama," board administrator Emory Folmar said.

His F****ing highness Emory Fulmar :evil: :evil: is a complete jackass and ran roughshod over the city of Montgomery for years. He also ran one of the most corrupt administrations the state has ever seen. And now he's running what was already the worst ABC board in the country straight down the primrose path to hell.
sevenmag

Unread postby tlsmothers » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:05 pm

Hey, I'm from Alabama. Wonder why I opened a liquor store in NYC? :roll:
"Drinking just to get drunk is like having sex just to get pregnant." --Robert Hess
tlsmothers

Unread postby tlsmothers » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:08 pm

I just realized that Wes posted a great intro to the Welcome Wagon about Conecuh Ridge. Check that out if you haven't already.
tlsmothers

Unread postby sevenmag » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:43 pm

Good reading, thanks for the heads up.
sevenmag

Return to Non-Bourbon Whiskey